Westchester Acupuncture is committed to maintaining your safety and comfort in our office during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented new safety measures in order to mitigate the risk of infection and ensure a clean environment for our patients.
- NAll treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected between patients and bed linens are replaced.
- NTreatment rooms have also been equipped with HEPA filters for air purification.
- NAll current staff members have been fully vaccinated.
- NPlease review our safety guidelines below before arriving at your appointment and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our patients, staff, and community safe.
- NAlthough the CDC guidelines regarding masks for fully vaccinated people have relaxed, even vaccinated individuals must cover their faces and physically distance themselves when going to doctors offices. Masks will be required for everyone in the office for the entirety of the visit.
- NPlease practice social distancing, maintaining a 6 foot distance from others in the office.
- NWe ask that you come alone to your appointment or notify the office in advance if you will be accompanied by another person.
- NA health screening will be emailed or texted to the patient 24 hrs before an appointment.
- NHand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the office.
Request an Appointment
We are excited to work with you. Just click the button below to request an appointment.
Address: Westchester Acupuncture
111 N. Central Park Ave.
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Phone: (917) 273-8912